HomeWhat's OnRestaurantFunctionsGalleryAbout UsContact Us

 

About Us

  

History 

  

The King Tom Club was started in 1965 by a group of Croatian migrants who saw the need to establish a place where the Croatian people in the Fairfield area could meet and socialise. Through the dedication of many, from its early days as a shed, a new club house was built and in November 1973 it became a fully licensed Club.  

  

From its humble beginnings the Club has continued to grow and over the years has undertaken various building projects to meet the demands of its members.  

  

The Club is proud of its heritage and continues to uphold the Croatian culture, customs, traditions and language. It has become one of the key meeting places in western Sydney for Australian-Croatians and their friends and is home to many sporting and social groups within the Croatian Community. 

  

The Club today has embraced the diverse cultures that exist in the local community and is committed to  providing services and facilities for a whole community of differing backgrounds. 

  

The Club strives to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome.

 

 HOME     ABOUT US     CONTACT US

THINK ABOUT YOUR CHOICES
GAMBLING MORE, ENJOYING IT LESS?
For free and confidential information and advice
about problem gambling, please contact
Gambling Help - 1800 858 858
www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
  
© 2011 King Tomislav Croatian Club

Website by Magicdust

K02 9610 6111

 

223 - 227 Edensor Road,
Edensor Park NSW 2176